ROCK AND ROLL


http://route66classicrockradio.com/

sorria vc esta sendo vigiado

sábado, 14 de maio de 2016

The Rolling Stones: Musicorama Mixdown. L'Olympia, Paris, France 1966, 1967 & 1968. (Double CD :: Lossless FLAC)

                            

                            





             
                            

The Rolling Stones: Musicorama Mixdown. (No Label :: ASO-101-1/2)
Recorded Live at L'Olympia, Paris, France - 1966, 1967, 1968.
Excellent FM Broadcasts :: CDR/s :: Lossless FLAC.

Disc 1
April 18th, 1965
1. Everybody Needs Somebody To Love A
2. Around And Around A
3. Off The Hook B
4. Time Is On My Side A, B
5. Carol C*
6. It’s All Over Now C
7. Little Red Rooster B
8. Route 66 C*
9. Everybody Needs Somebody To Love B
10. The Last Time C*
11. I’m Alright B
12. Craw-Dad B

March 29th, 1966 ~ 1st Show
13. The Last Time (End Only) D
14. Mercy Mercy D
15. She Said Yeah D
16. Play With Fire (2nd Half Only) D
17. Not Fade Away D
18. That’s How Strong My Love Is D
19. I’m Moving On D
20. The Spider And The Fly D
21. Time Is On My Side (End Only) D
22. 19th Nervous Breakdown D
23. Around And Around D
24. Get Off Of My Cloud D
25. I’m Alright D
26. (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction D

Disc 2:
April 11th, 1967 (1st or 2nd Show)
1. Paint It Black C
2. 19th Nervous Breakdown C*
3. Lady Jane B
4. Get Off Of My Cloud/Yesterday’s Papers C*
5. Under My Thumb A
6. Ruby Tuesday C
7. Let’s Spend The Night Together C
8. Goin’ Home B
9. (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction C, E

March 29th, 1966 ~ 2nd Show
10. The Last Time C
11. Mercy Mercy E, F
12. She Said Yeah F
13. Play With Fire F
14. Not Fade Away E
15. The Spider And The Fly F, E
16. Time Is On My Side F
17. 19th Nervous Breakdown C
18. Hang On Sloopy Theme/ Get Off Of My Cloud C
19. I’m Alright F, E
20. (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction C*, E

sources:
A Rebroadcast – VGP’s “A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss” EX quality
B Original Broadcast – VGP’s “A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss” VG/VG+ quality
C Rebroadcast – Tape Source EX+ quality
D Original Broadcast – Hot Lips’ “Fuckin’ and Suckin’,” (Pitch Corrected & Equalized) G+ quality
E Original Broadcast – VGP’s “Ready Steady Stones” VG- quality
F Original Broadcast – Bad Wizard’s “Down The Road Apiece” (Equalized) VG quality

*Previously Unreleased on CD or LPn
Files: 46. :: Size: 737 MB (flac).
Total Time: 02:17:50 hour/s.
Personnel: Brian Jones :: Mick Jagger :: Keith Richards :: Charlie Watts :: Bill Wyman.
Notes: The original Rolling Stones lineup with Brian Jones has very few available concert recordings. Many radio and TV recordings survive but they aren't true concerts, just a few songs at a time. Fortunately for Stones fans, French radio recorded and broadcast four concerts in Paris from 1965 to 1967. The tapes have been rebroadcast several times over the years and been released on a number of bootlegs. All tracks were recorded at L'Olympia, Paris, France by French radio.

This compilation is my attempt to combine the best source for each song for each concert. Previous bootlegs simply used one broadcast or rebroadcast. You had the choice of listening to a complete concert in fair to good quality, or a few songs in excellent quality. Now, 3 out of the 4 concerts are 3 or 4 source merges; the 4th is a single source. I made this compilation in Nov. 2004 and no longer have the files, so these are extracted from the CDRs I made at the time. Most of the material is sourced from trade CDRs; source D is sourced from a silver pressed CD, all extracted at the time using EAC. Source C is from a low gen. cassette into my PC using a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound card.

I am told that the most recent rebroadcast was on French radio, July 1, 1995, in honor of the upcoming show at L'Olympia July 3, 1995. I am not sure if this is source A or C. I believe that this torrent is the source for DAC-007, "Paris Match," but have not heard it for comparison.

I named this compilation "Musicorama Mixdown" after the name of the French radio program and the process of mixing down multiple sources into one final product. Enjoy, there are some rare songs and great performances here. <-(Info taken from original info file).

                                                       download lossless FLAC from

                                                      FiLEFACTORY | UPLOADED.to | DEPOSiTFiLES

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário